Aira is Now a Facebook Marketing Partner
We’re now delighted to announce that we are officially a Facebook Marketing Partner!
The platform offers some of the best targeting features out there, combined with a huge reach, enabling advertising to users across Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and more.
What does it mean?
Being a Facebook Marketing Partner means we're supported by Facebook, vetted for excellence in our industry and highly skilled on the platform.
Facebook says that 'Finding the right partner can help accelerate growth', and we certainly believe that.
As a long standing 'best in-class' Google Premier Partner, we’ve reaped the benefits of having key ad platforms as strategic partners when it comes to our paid search campaigns (PPC), and we’re looking forward to this extending to paid social.
Enough about what this means to us at Aira though, what does it mean for our existing and future clients (that could be you, hi!)?
Features and benefits
- Access to tools: These will enable us to better understand and improve performance using advanced analytics and reports to guide optimisation
- Additional resources: We will get early access to the latest resources, which means that we can keep up to date on changes on the platform, have access to new campaign BETAs and ensure we are consistent with best practices
- Training: Our paid media team will be trained by Facebook directly so that we’re up to speed and ready to deliver the best results in our client accounts
- Support: We will be supported by Facebook’s account strategists to ensure we are helping our clients achieve their business goals via Facebook advertising in the most efficient way possible
- Events: We will regularly be attending events so that we can immerse ourselves in the Facebook platform to fuel business success
We’re really excited to have been recognised for our great Facebook Ads work to date, which has enabled us to have this partnership.
Facebook advertising isn’t just a siloed channel for certain businesses, it’s also a highly effective tool for driving the most value out of your existing PPC and LinkedIn efforts. If you’re interested in talking to one of the team about either Facebook ads or multi-channel, get in touch here.
If you’re new to advertising on the platform, why not download our intro to Facebook Ads ebook to skill up and drive growth for your business.